Fred Smith Company invites you to the annual Riverwood Christmas Festival. This year the festival will be held on Friday, December 4, 2015 from 3pm – 8pm. There is no cost to attend; however, please click here to RSVP so we can make sure we have enough space, seating, and goodies for everyone to enjoy.
Christmas Festival Schedule:
PLEASE REGISTER FOR A FREE TICKET ABOVE.
THERE IS NO COST AND NO ACTUAL TICKET NEEDED TO ATTEND BUT WE WOULD LIKE TO MAKE SURE WE HAVE PLENTY OF SPACE, SEATING & GOODIES FOR EVERYONE!
3:30 – 5:30pm – Curls for Girls at Twisted River Salon
3:30 – 6:00pm – PICTURES WITH SANTA
5:30 – 7:20pm
- Carriage Rides
- Hometowne Realty Open House with Bounce House
- Hot Chocolate at Mimmzi’s
- Face Painting by Linda
- Pizza & Drinks from Dominos
- Christmas treats at Alligator Steps
- Cider/Cookies D&H Engineering
- Treats at Austin Trucking Company
- Riverwood Elementary Chorus
- Voice of Clayton
- Sharon Baptist Music Academy
- Riverwood Middle School Chorus
- Riverwood Middle School Band
- And much, much more!!
- Riverwood Christmas Tree
- Lighting with Santa
PLEASE BRING CANNED FOOD DONATIONS!
Bring Canned Food Donations to the Festival and help Clayton Area Ministries this Holiday Season!